OCEANUS - NO MUCH SELLERS

More
14 years 3 months ago #2149 by winstorn
Good news. No sellers means all the existing buyers in Taiwan are holding on to it for either long term investment or waiting for much higher prices to sell. Remember it is some 15 to 20 times oversubcribe. Maybe the 200 million float in Taiwan market is too little. Hope that Oceanus will release more shares to Taiwan market or release some of his shares at current market prices to those who are unable to get the earlier subcription.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2150 by winstorn
I predict it will close close to 0.455. Unfortunately today is half day trading, otherwise 0.455 should be no problem. As no one is selling, could Oceanus release some of his own stocks at 5 cents higher to start the ball rolling.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2151 by pathfinder
i predict it will cls at 43.5 as too much profit taking plus going long weekend..

More
14 years 3 months ago #2152 by icewolfmike
Has been a case of sell on news here. Believe sellers already distributed out yesterday in anticipation of today shorten trading hour. Oceanus TDR is quoted at NT10.15 which worked out to be 43.5cents its current price.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2153 by jtay86
Replied by jtay86 on topic Re:OCEANUS - NO MUCH SELLERS
seem like a solid support line is form at 0.43 Taiwan investor are holding on the stock. For long term investment? maybe? but in my view it is more likely creating a market tension for greater demand. Winstorn , by any chance do you think the taiwanese will buy their oceanus share tru singapore channel since our market prove to be more liquid?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2154 by Razali
Replied by Razali on topic Re:OCEANUS - NO MUCH SELLERS
I understand that there\'s a day trading limit for TDR (maximum 7% of share price). That is why the price is not moving beyond NTD 10.15. Could anyone verify this?

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds