OCEANUS- GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER

More
14 years 3 months ago #2120 by winstorn
I have seen a few replies expressing their concern about OCeanus price. Actually you can view past write ups from this website itself and also some 1 week ago on the interview with Oceanus boss in Channel news asia. The abolone business is not for Taiwan, Singapore or Hong Kong alone. It is actually targeted at the growing middle and high class person in China. Imagine if Oceanus were to capture only 15% of the total China market of 1.1 billion population. Also I heard they also have some joint venture with one japanese firm to market abolone into Japan. Year 2010 will be China and Japan market that Oceanus will be targeting. After that, Europe and USA market. Now Mexico and Australia abolones cannot fight Oceanus prices.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2122 by jtay86
fundemantal is not as good as it seem, but the prospect is good. there is barrier to entry , good business model , an dwe are toking here about a global chinese market. Chairman Dr Ng have prove to be a strong and well planned strategist and i am happy with him.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2126 by winstorn
Oceanus getting strong. No problem to trade at 0.50 on the 31st Dec 09 same day as Taiwan side start trading. Remember that this stock is oversubcribe some 15 to 20 times as mentioned

More
14 years 3 months ago #2128 by winstorn
LATEST NEWS: QUOTE \'Oceanus Group, the inland breeder of abalone, says 100 million new shares were issued to Citigroup N.A. (Hong Kong branch). Citigroup is the custodian bank for Far Eastern International Bank Co. which has been appointed Oceanus’ TDR (Taiwan Depository Receipt) depository bank. Oceanus’ TDRs are expected to be listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange on Dec 31. ---UNQUOTE Now Citigroup from Hong Kong is interested to get 100 million new shares. If they are interested even that now the price is 0.43 ( latest price ), so run up of this stock on 31st Dec 09 is a sure thing. If it does not, you loss very little as compare to Citigroup that holds 100 million shares Earlier on it was less than 1 million buy at 0.425 and 11 million selling at 0.43 and now it is 2 million buying at 0.43 and 8 million selling at 0.435. May close at 0.44 and tomorrow gap up to 0.46 level.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2129 by winstorn
YOU SEE, OCEANUS IS ALREADY NOW AT 0.44 and most likely tomorrow will gap up to as high as 0.46. Those who miss it, still can buy some for tomorrow gap up. Free abalone tomorrow again. Also I have mention ASL marine and now it is 0.95. WIll hit 1.00 by 31st Dec 09 ( year end closing very nice number ). Another counter to watch is Midas. Will run up tomorrow

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds