Design Studio - exploded!

• neontet
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #1685 by neontet
Design Studio - exploded! was created by neontet
this stock has nearly tripled in the last few mths. no analyst coverage, not much media exposure of late, why it boomed? this is the classic sign of buying by big boys - ie, funds, or syndicates, or serious High Net Worth Individuals. this stock is small cap, so not expensive to people with a few hundred K each. interesting to note that an insider made a big purchase before the stock started to fly to the moon. www.nextinsight.net/content/view/1319/60/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1965 by Dongdaemun
Kim Eng Securities is the only house tracking Design STudio closely, made good calls on the stock so far. The analyst seems to know the business better than any other analyst and this website is the only place where there are quite a few articles on the business. The analyst is now forecasting very bullish times ahead. Will it turn out to be a $1 stock? Wow, nearly 2X current level.;)

More
14 years 3 months ago #2372 by Dongdaemun
Any brother or sister got into this stock early enuff? Design Studio now has big shareholder - Prudential Asset Mgt. They have been buying and buying, causing the stock to fly. Any one knows the Kim Eng analyst? My friends say she is young and pretty - not bad hor, can make this solid stock pick.:laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2383 by newbie123
wow... dunno the Kim Eng analyst... but i\'ll be glad to make friends with her if anyboday can intro.. haha. :P $1 is just a conservative figure for this stock. Based on EPS and a projection forecast of a growth rate of 10% - 15% / yr, the stock is worth at least $1.30 - $1.60 (It\'s a rough calculation that I did...) Harlequin wrote:

Any brother or sister got into this stock early enuff? Design Studio now has big shareholder - Prudential Asset Mgt. They have been buying and buying, causing the stock to fly. Any one knows the Kim Eng analyst? My friends say she is young and pretty - not bad hor, can make this solid stock pick.:laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2386 by doreentay
Good recommendation. must have done her homework.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2431 by mokooi
Replied by mokooi on topic Re:Design Studio - exploded!
9M2009 already 7.32cts, FY09 EPS should hit 10cts, at current price of $0.675, PE works out to be around 6.75, definitely undervalue. :cheer: can anybody share the research report? :)
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by mokooi.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds