Healthway Medical

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3560 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:Healthway Medical
Today\'s price action dashed the hopes of stale bulls. The counter\'s downward bias is re-asserting itself. Critical support remains at 16c.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3564 by LGH
Replied by LGH on topic Re:Healthway Medical
grateful if someone can tell me if there is any dividends declared and ex-date for HWay. I think I read some old forum postings that its IPO price was 0.36cts. True? Any recommended price to enter?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3571 by AK71
The counter traded at one price only today, 16.5c. The Bollinger bands are squeezing, it seems, and this usually means an increased volatility in price action is not far off. 16c remains a critical support to watch. On the face of it, things are not looking good for this counter. LGH, fundamentally, Healthway Medical is fairly valued at the current price, imo. singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2...dated-valuation.html

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3606 by AK71
Technically, the weakness is obvious as the support at 16c has been tested four out of five sessions this week. This support is provided by the flat 50dMA. If 16c goes, the rising 100dMA should provide the next level of support at 15c. OBV is flat and this should be viewed positively as it suggests that there is no heavy selling down of the stock. So, downward pressure is somewhat limited.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3724 by AK71
Announced a dividend of 0.12c and that sent the share price up 1c to close at 15.5c, the resistance provided by the 100dMA. This up day was not achieved on high volume. Not convincing. The MACD has turned up but still remains in negative territory. MFI has turned up from the oversold region. OBV has turned up too. Personally, I would sell at resistance. 15.5c is a fair price to reduce exposure. If the price rebounds to 16.5c, even better. The 20dMA is declining and looks set to form a dead cross with the 100dMA. B)

More
13 years 11 months ago #3833 by AK71
Heatlhway Medical closed lower at 14c today. This is the support provided by the rising 200dMA which seems in danger of breaking as more than 20m shares were sold down at 14c today. The MACD is still falling in negative territory. MFI has been forming lower highs and OBV has been declining. The technicals suggest continuing weakness.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds