Yongnam Holdings Ltd

• Yong
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11414 by Yong
Replied by Yong on topic Re:Yongnam Holdings Ltd
I think they are just being conservtive in announcement. I thought a particular e-roadshow sounded like the ADR is about to be rolled out...

Yongnam Holdings Limited (“Yongnam” or the “Company”) wishes to advise that the Company has entered into discussions with a Sponsor in the USA to review the probability of listing OTC American Depository Receipts (“ADRs”).

As discussions are still at a preliminary stage, the Company is not in the position to confirm whether Yongnam will proceed with this listing.

In the meantime, shareholders should note that there is no certainty that the Company will list OTC ADRs in the USA and should therefore exercise caution when dealing in Yongnam shares.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Excited
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11420 by Excited
There appears to be a momentum in Yongnam share prx. Touched 25 cents. What's fantastic would be the warrant prx.

Once YNM mother share goes beyond 25 cents, the warrants will rise and in % terms, the gain will be excellent.

(Just remember that the exercise prx for the warrants is 25 cents.)

For example, if YNM mother goes up 1 cent to 26 cents, the warrant will likely rise to 1 cent, which is 0.2 cent higher than current 0.8 cent. It's a 25% gain !!!! Holy cow!

If YNM mother goes to 27 cents, the warrant will likely to go to 2 cents, which is 150% capital gain! 

• tradetrend
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11421 by tradetrend
Replied by tradetrend on topic Re:Yongnam Holdings Ltd
This is definitely the stock to hold till year end. Selling below 0.25 will be a folly. If you don't have the faith, you won't make profits. To me, this is one of the main stock I will focus on till year end. 0.25 is still a good entry point. once it crosses 0.25, the upside potential is attractive.

• Excited
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11422 by Excited
Replied by Excited on topic Re:Yongnam Holdings Ltd
Why are you so confident, ah? Its 1H profit not too inspiring.

Anyway, as for the warrants, I should add that people got about 2 more months before expiry. If Yongnam mother doesn't cross 25 cents convincingly, the warrants will become worthless. Just a reminder.....in case anyone wants to load up on the warrants for a potential huge gain. It could turn out to be a huge loss !!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11425 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Yongnam Holdings Ltd
CHIONG ARH YONGNAM.......with so much HYPE....i think it can reach 27cents in 2 months

• Ah Lian
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11427 by Ah Lian
Replied by Ah Lian on topic Re:Yongnam Holdings Ltd
Just a construction company, with no property development or management involvements. I would rather go for Lian Beng, with these businesses, better assets and lower P/B. Esp so now as the price had consolidated, and still with good property projects coming on line. Good luck.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds