A Step By Step Guide For Profitable Trading

More
07 Jul 2017 14:51 #23883 by Forextrading
Forextrading created the topic: A Step By Step Guide For Profitable Trading
I think my trading experience will be interesting for beginners and experienced traders. I started trading about seven years ago, and probably, as all the traders, I was looking for groal during the first year. Finding the strategy with perfect backtest (martingale :-) )I did not hesitate to open a real trading account. I will not describe how I have been frustrated after months of trading on real accounts.
My first tip. It is impossible to find or develop strategy without loses. Expect losses. If you have an excellent system you have a 70% chance of a winning trade. That means you have a 30% chance of a losing trade.

For more updates and tips you can join MULTI MANAGEMENT AND FUTURE SOLUTIONS for better results.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Share Prices

Counter NameLastChange
AEM Holdings3.240-0.010
Alliance Mineral0.330-0.005
AusGroup0.038-0.001
Avi-Tech Electronics0.470-0.020
Best World Int.1.280-0.020
China Sunsine0.935-0.005
CWG International0.1470.001
DISA Limited0.0130.001
Dutech Holdings0.350-
Federal Int. (2000)0.420-0.010
Food Empire0.6950.010
Geo Energy0.265-
Golden Energy0.4200.025
GSS Energy0.1670.002
Heeton Holdings0.550-0.005
ISOTeam0.3600.010
KSH Holdings0.8400.005
Lian Beng Group0.780-0.010
Miyoshi0.0780.003
Nordic Group0.5600.010
Oxley Holdings0.650-0.005
REX International0.0550.001
Riverstone1.050-
Roxy-Pacific0.5250.005
Serial System0.172-
Sing Holdings0.450-0.005
Sino Grandness0.210-
Straco Corp.0.850-0.005
Sunningdale Tech1.9500.020
Sunpower Group0.5750.035
The Trendlines0.1480.001
Tiong Seng0.375-
Trek 2000 Int.0.275-
Uni-Asia Group1.2700.010
XMH Holdings0.250-
Yangzijiang Shipbldg1.690-0.020

NextInsight RSS

rss_2 NextInsight - Latest News

Online Now

We have 557 guests and one member online

  • nuttyxj