- Price to NAV 25% (owns the iconic Bund Center)
- FCF Yield 10.5%
- Stable FCF, low annual capex
- Clean balance sheet, in cash position
- Controlling shareholders own 84%
- Net cash / trailing dividends at 1.27x
As reported in last QTR, Bund has liquidated its external borrowings and paid a surprised dividend. I believe there may be exciting times ahead for Bund and I also expect the group to pay out its full FCF as dividends - a potential dividend yield > 10%.
Deep Value, High Dividend Yield, Potential Special Situation – great “Margin of Safety” stock to invest for the long term.
Please do your own due diligence if you are keen to invest.