9 years 3 months ago #21468 by Joes
Stock Picks for 1Q2015 was created by Joes
It's time for the traditional crystal ball gazing! My stock picks are:

1. Sino Grandness (41.5 cents)
2. Sino Grandness (41.5 cents)
3. Sino Grandness (41.5 cents)

Hahaha......

got more stocks, will reveal later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #21470 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Stock Picks for 1Q2015
Sino Grandness? only for those who are sure.... otherwise, cannot sleep well.

Bro Henry Ling shares:
Multibagger Stock Picks for Jan 2015 to Dec 2016 (24 months) ........
Revised down from 25 counters........now 10 left........will revise and present my final list on January 1.
I am trying to put a focus on my investment strategies amidst the noises and new developments as we go........but I want to put my money in some counters that will give me a multibagger, so I will ignore the noises.
List of stocks I am evaluating for next 24 mths to become multibaggers:
Logistics........GLP.........
Med/Heathcare........Biosensor, HMI, SingMed........
Shipping........Samudera........
Infrastructure........Sapphire ........
Consumer........Shengsiong, Asia Pay TV,........
Services......IPS Securix........
Mfg........ChinaSunsine
Considerations: Can the company price grow at least 1 time (current price on Dec 31 2014 x 2 at least) within the next 24 months..........from Jan 2015 to Dec 2016

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #21472 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Stock Picks for 1Q2015
Oil stocks worth a bet. Oil prices likely to rebound in 2015, pulling up a lot of the bashed down oil-related stocks.

So my picks are Mermaid Maritime (29.5 cents), Giken Sakata (26 cents), Rex (38 cents) and RH Petrogas (41.5 cents).

Good read this article by Jim O'Neill at www.stasiareport.com/news/opinion/more-o...-declining-oil-price

"Oil prices may not start rising in the coming months, but, as 2014 comes to a close, forces that will eventually halt their decline are beginning to appear.

"The drop in the spot price of oil has taken it significantly below the five-year forward price, which remains close to US$80 per barrel.

"My hunch for 2015 is that oil prices may continue to drop in the short term; unlike in the past four years, however, they are likely to finish the year higher than they were when it began."

- See more at: www.stasiareport.com/news/opinion/more-o...sthash.kezVUwSR.dpuf
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Mel.

• Eagle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #21476 by Eagle
Replied by Eagle on topic Stock Picks for 1Q2015
US unemployment rate is at 6-year low. USD also strengthening.

US consumers got more purchasing power, online sales (which is booming) go up, demand for warehousing facilities will be strong.

That's why GLP invest in US logistics infrastructure.

GLP is a proxy for betting on the US economic recovery.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Eagle.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #21509 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Stock Picks for 1Q2015
I have read up a bit on Giken Sakata. It's an interesting value play (26 cents). The profit growth is forecast to grow by leaps and bounds. Check it out!

From c.900 barrels of oil per day (bopd) in Nov 2014, Giken is expected to produce 6,356 bopd/14,336bopd in FY15/FY16F, respectively. This is the big growth driver.

I don't know true or not but the dividend yield will be 6+% in the current FY and 16%+ in the next FY. This is what I got from OSK report.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Mel.

More
9 years 2 months ago #21578 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Stock Picks for 1Q2015
I hold a diversified portfolio, by which I mean I hv small $ in quite a no. of stocks and big % in a small no. of high-conviction stocks. Why? By being in a good no. of stocks, which I reckon has potential, I keep up my interest in the businesses. Perhaps along the way, I am able to understand the business better by reading more of its announcements or when analysts put out reports, or by attending AGMs. I increase the odds of coming across a strong stock. Do you agree?

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds