Nordic Group

More
8 years 11 months ago #21990 by lotustpsll
Replied by lotustpsll on topic Nordic Group
Interesting info that should placate shareholders of Nordic. Just wondering why is David selling out. I guess there will be profit guarantee arrangements to assure Nordic.

If deal is successfully concluded, I am of the view that this is one big positive for Nordic - turning this micro cap into an exciting high yield play.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #21996 by gangho
Replied by gangho on topic Nordic Group
While cross selling is definitely possible between the two entities, productivity gain can also be achieved by integrating both services for projects that demand both.

More
8 years 11 months ago #22003 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Nordic Group
Nordic has identified an opportunity in its Systems Integration segment. Can anyone explain how the company can get customers to buy $2-m package instead of the current $200K package? Is it challenging? Or it's welcomed by the customer because it is more efficient and perhaps results in cost-savings from 'bulk' purchse?

More
8 years 11 months ago #22005 by axe
Replied by axe on topic Nordic Group
I believe that Nordic will try to sell the expanded range to its regular customers first. The $2m is the complete suite of products, and I don't expect customers to order their entire package. Having said that, a wider range of products is definitely more appealing from a customer's point of view.

I suspect that they would start off with a few loyal customers, getting referrals and testemonials. This would install confidence in other customers and enhance their abilities with these new systems.

Note that the lucrative portion is not in the installation of such systems but the maintenance of them. So if they are successful in selling the expanded range, both the SI and MRO segments will improve.

Looking forward to their AGM later this month.

More
8 years 11 months ago #22009 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Nordic Group
Will look very attractive once the m&a is completed!

More
8 years 11 months ago #22026 by gangho
Replied by gangho on topic Nordic Group

Bestworld wrote: Will look very attractive once the m&a is completed!

Multiheight would also be delivering a great year in 2015, because of orders from its customers having major plant maintenance every 2 yrs; after the last one in 2013.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds