MIDAS HOLDINGS - 2014 CONTINUATION

More
15 Jul 2014 19:42 - 15 Jul 2014 19:53 #20382 by ZEN
these 2 jokers and clones singing the same tune

Whatever !

my price 46.5c and pocket the dividend

Bought more at 43.5 .... now holding 80 lots at avg 44.5c

Still waiting for people who said after XD will drop to 40c or below

I laugh and laugh why never happen ?
Last edit: 15 Jul 2014 19:53 by ZEN.
The topic has been locked.
More
16 Jul 2014 12:29 #20392 by ZEN
MIDAS JUST WON ANOTHER 52 MILLION TRAIN CONTRACT FROM CNR


MIDAS CEO - PATRICK JUST WON CEO AWARD AT SINGAPORE CORPORATE AWARD 2014

MIDAS CHEONG AH !!!!@!
The topic has been locked.
More
16 Jul 2014 14:02 #20395 by ZEN
THE LATEST CONTRACT WIN FROM CNR CHANGCHUN GOES TO JILIN MIDAS .

THIS GOES TO SHOW THE ADVANTAGE OF BUYING OVER THE WHOLE SUBSIDIARY , ALL MONEY GOES INSIDE OWN POCKET !!!
The topic has been locked.
More
18 Jul 2014 23:37 #20433 by FairPerson
You shouted MIDAS CHEONG AH?

Forgotten to ask you, which direction?

Hit 43 cents and closed at 43.5 cents.

ZEN wrote: MIDAS JUST WON ANOTHER 52 MILLION TRAIN CONTRACT FROM CNR


MIDAS CEO - PATRICK JUST WON CEO AWARD AT SINGAPORE CORPORATE AWARD 2014

MIDAS CHEONG AH !!!!@!

The topic has been locked.
More
18 Jul 2014 23:44 #20434 by FairPerson
Is it wise to buy over? Market price action speak louder than words.

Today trade summary:

235 lots done at 44 cents

5538 lots done at 43.5 cents

19 lots done at 43 cents.

Closed at 43.5 cents. Looks like might retest 42.5 cents soon.

Looks like when the margin is low and your the only partner wants to quit, you have no choice.




ZEN wrote: THE LATEST CONTRACT WIN FROM CNR CHANGCHUN GOES TO JILIN MIDAS .

THIS GOES TO SHOW THE ADVANTAGE OF BUYING OVER THE WHOLE SUBSIDIARY , ALL MONEY GOES INSIDE OWN POCKET !!!

The topic has been locked.
More
19 Jul 2014 20:57 #20437 by BetterPrice2013
Wow! He started to use funny words again, administrators probably will lock this thread soon.

There are two “unbelievable facts”:
(1) Holding just 80 lots only; and
(2) Average price 44.5 cents.

This person either has a bad memory or is very bad in mathematics. He has been shouting buy non-stop at prices above 46.5 cents and even 50 cents. Those who know how to count will know that he should hold at least XXX lots if not XXXX lots. Even a primary school boy knew that if he bought 1 lot each time he shouted buy, he would have more than hundred lots already. The worst thing (or magic thing) is he has bought so much shares above 46.5 cents, now his average price is only 44.5 cents (really magic)(maybe he don’t know how to find average of numbers).

Think about the following: anybody laughed at you when you shouted 50 cents coming so many times or MIDAS surging like nobody business when price is going downwards (don't you think you are laughing at yourself, you are just embarrassing yourself in this forum). Although 40 cents haven’t hit but time will tells. Haven't happen does mean will not happen.

ZEN wrote: these 2 jokers and clones singing the same tune

Whatever !

my price 46.5c and pocket the dividend

Bought more at 43.5 .... now holding 80 lots at avg 44.5c

Still waiting for people who said after XD will drop to 40c or below

I laugh and laugh why never happen ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: FairPerson
The topic has been locked.

Share Prices

Counter NameLastChange
AEM Holdings4.0800.070
Avarga0.3350.010
Avi-Tech Electronics0.410-0.005
Best World Int.1.360-
China Sunsine0.4900.015
Food Empire0.915-0.015
Golden Energy0.155-
GSS Energy0.0630.003
InnoTek0.7100.015
ISDN Holdings0.590-
ISOTeam0.1270.002
IX Biopharma0.250-
JB Foods0.575-
KSH Holdings0.340-0.005
Leader Env0.170-0.001
Medtecs Intl1.110-0.010
Moya Asia0.073-0.001
Nordic Group0.240-0.005
Oxley Holdings0.2400.005
Procurri0.300-0.005
REX International0.1760.003
Riverstone1.3700.030
Roxy-Pacific0.350-
SingMedical0.3750.005
Sri Trang Agro2.3200.100
Straco Corp.0.5600.015
Sunpower Group0.8300.025
The Trendlines0.0910.001
UG Healthcare0.6600.005
Uni-Asia Group0.610-
Wilmar Intl5.400-
Yangzijiang Shipbldg1.0600.020
Yinda Infocomm0.120-

NextInsight RSS

rss_2 NextInsight - Latest News

Online Now

We have 2011 guests and no members online