MIDAS

More
9 years 9 months ago #20448 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic MIDAS
What I predicted on 3 July 2014 came truth today.
Now MIDAS trading at 43 cents and 43.5 cents.
Likely to retest 42.5 cents.

FairPerson wrote: Shortists have successfully holding the price at 43.5 44 cents for quite a number of trading days already. Think should go down to 43 43.5 cents soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #20475 by FairPerson
MrSubarashii:

Do you have any views on MIDAS in the coming months?

Cheers and happy posting!!
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by min1xyz.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20476 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic MIDAS
I've studied Midas before, but got turned off by the extraordinarily high CAPEX, whether it is for maintenance of the business or to grow new business I don't know, but it represents risks and eats away at free cash flow from operations. It's also a stock with a lot of speculators, hence I am not keen to go in and time the market. Do you know of good reasons why a value investor might want to buy Midas?

More
9 years 9 months ago #20479 by MrSubarashii
Replied by MrSubarashii on topic MIDAS
Hi Fairperson, thanks for asking for my view. As I'm not vested in Midas or intend to do so, I have not been keeping in pace with current developments.

Fairperson, there are so many companies on SGX that are going gangbusters and are totally or virtually debt-free and with attractive PEs. Forget about Midas, it has got too many constraints and uncertainties.

Good luck my friend, I probably won't want to get involved with this counter anymore. It's a waste of time.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20489 by FairPerson
Thanks for sharing! I can't think of any reason. I am just waiting for the price to come down further and looking for short term trading opportunity.

sykn wrote: I've studied Midas before, but got turned off by the extraordinarily high CAPEX, whether it is for maintenance of the business or to grow new business I don't know, but it represents risks and eats away at free cash flow from operations. It's also a stock with a lot of speculators, hence I am not keen to go in and time the market. Do you know of good reasons why a value investor might want to buy Midas?

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #20490 by FairPerson
Hi Mr Subarashii

Thanks! I totally agreed with you.
Hope to share with you in other counters as well.

Happy investing!

MrSubarashii wrote: Hi Fairperson, thanks for asking for my view. As I'm not vested in Midas or intend to do so, I have not been keeping in pace with current developments.

Fairperson, there are so many companies on SGX that are going gangbusters and are totally or virtually debt-free and with attractive PEs. Forget about Midas, it has got too many constraints and uncertainties.

Good luck my friend, I probably won't want to get involved with this counter anymore. It's a waste of time.

Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by min1xyz.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds