HOT ! MIDAS JUST SECURED ANOTHER 3.5 BILLION TRAIN CONTRACT

More
9 years 10 months ago #20080 by BetterPrice2013
Could someone teach him how to short!! Thank you!!

ZEN wrote:

FairPerson wrote: Correction:

It SHOULD BE SHORTIEST SHORTED like MAD!!

ZEN wrote: 46c.... what happened ????

Shortists scrambling to cover like mad

very funny !!! Even that day shortists or fake selldown from 45.5 to 44c ..

Now is 45.5 buy .. if shortists don't cover by now .. they are screwed

The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 10 months ago #20082 by ZEN
Featured on nextinsight article from Kevin Scully from NRA capital

MIDAS HAS HIT THE BIG ONE !!!!

He is confident of a sustain rally above 50c. Target 64cents
More
9 years 10 months ago #20094 by ZEN
CSR Nanjing Puzhen Rolling Stock has unveiled the first of 18 low-floor Flexity 2 LRVs for the first phase of the city of Suzhou's under-construction light rail network.

CSR Puzhen is supplying the vehicles under a 10-year licensing agreement with Bombardier, which commenced in July 2012. Bombardier developed the vehicle's design and is providing training and on-site support for CSR employees at its plant in Nanjing. The five-section, bi-directional vehicles are 32.5m long and 2.65m wide, and are equipped with Bombardier's Flexx Urban 3000 bogies and Mitrac propulsion equipment.

The trams will be operated by Suzhou New District Tram Compnay on line T1, a 18km seven-stop line within Suzhou's new industrial development zone, a greenfield satellite city within Suzhou municipality.

In addition to Suzhou, CSR Puzhen is also developing low-floor LRVs for two lines in its home city of Nanjing, which will include catenary-free sections, with the LRVs utilising Bombardier's induction-based Primove system.
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #20132 by FairPerson
Like what I mentioned last week, if share price go up, it would be a good chance for shortists to short it down again.

Well Done shortists! Closed at 44.5 cents.

12 Jun 14 short sell volume : 1,266,000 lots

www.sgx.com/wps/wcm/connect/sgx_en/home/...hortSell20140612.txt

Hope someone who have been promoting MIDAS for years, this time will learn and see this fact clearly.

FairPerson wrote: Past experience tells us that whenever MIDAS secured contract, share price up a little bit for two or three trading days, then short seller will short it down. For those who want to try your luck, can buy and two, three bids better run road.

Last week share price up from 44 cents to 45.5 cents.
Then it took only two days (03/06/14 and 04/06/14) for short sellers to short it down to 43.5 cents. See the short sell volumes:

www.sgx.com/wps/wcm/connect/sgx_en/home/...hortSell20140603.txt

www.sgx.com/wps/wcm/connect/sgx_en/home/...hortSell20140602.txt

03/06/14 : 5,171,000 lots

04/06/14 : 4,300,000 lots

If next few days, share price up a little bit, it will be another good chance for short sellers to sell it down again.

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by FairPerson. Reason: amend typo
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #20135 by MrSubarashii
That's very true Fairperson.
Despite the massive RMB3b+ contract wins recently, the market is still very cautious. Anyway, most of the delivery dates for those contracts are for 2015 to 2017 so the impact on 2014 results will be small.
Most importantly, until the PE can come down from it's current astronomical 43x, it's very difficult to justify a strong and sustained lift in the price.
Midas is a good company by all account, but the high borrowings and trade receivables are a worry. The only chance that the share price can rise sharply this year is perhaps a M&A. Otherwise, investors may have to wait till the PE can come down to a more acceptable level before the price can confidently climb higher. I could be very wrong, but it's hard to see that happening this year.
That said, I do believe that the stock price can eventually hit analysts' targets if Midas can execute its ambitious plans well, but it could be a long and bumpy ride.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by MrSubarashii.
More
9 years 10 months ago #20141 by FairPerson
MrSubarashii: Yup! I totally agreed with you. In the meantime, I will look for trading opportunity only unless the PE comes down to a reasonable level.

MrSubarashii wrote: That's very true Fairperson.
Despite the massive RMB3b+ contract wins recently, the market is still very cautious. Anyway, most of the delivery dates for those contracts are for 2015 to 2017 so the impact on 2014 results will be small.
Most importantly, until the PE can come down from it's current astronomical 43x, it's very difficult to justify a strong and sustained lift in the price.
Midas is a good company by all account, but the high borrowings and trade receivables are a worry. The only chance that the share price can rise sharply this year is perhaps a M&A. Otherwise, investors may have to wait till the PE can come down to a more acceptable level before the price can confidently climb higher. I could be very wrong, but it's hard to see that happening this year.
That said, I do believe that the stock price can eventually hit analysts' targets if Midas can execute its ambitious plans well, but it could be a long and bumpy ride.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds