CSE Global

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19539 by divads
The old CFO I think follow the old CEO to UK after the listing of the Severek in UK. So basically now CSE is like a new beginning with a new CEO and CFO.. Hopefully the new team will want to prove themselves and will work harder.. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #19571 by sykn
I think you are absolutely right. I just received in the mail the two glossy documents of their AR13 and financial statements. I happen to know the chairman from MINDEF days, and if he can mentor the new team well, they should be able to turn what is a good business into a truly great one in the next couple of years. In the meantime, we just have to hold on at the current low prices and enjoy the great dividends paid out. (vested)

More
9 years 11 months ago #19726 by sykn
CSE Global price dropped after it went XD, but bounced right back after that to $0.625 - hurray! Still waiting for the next set of Quarterly results.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20317 by yeng
CSE GLOBAL -- buy, target 73 cents, says AmFraser initiation report...

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...buy-target-73-cents-

up +3 cents today to 62 cents. More to go!

More
9 years 9 months ago #20320 by sykn
The price for this counter has been bobbing up and down; my guess is that unless the company shows some real increase in net income at the coming Quarter, the market is sceptical that it really can. I'm a die-hard believer in this counter, so just have to wait.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20350 by hp3000
Price start to up again. Think maybe got div in coming SEP.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds