Addvalue Tech

More
10 years 5 months ago #19107 by divads
Addvalue Tech was created by divads
Wow.. G Invacom chiong from 19 cents to 55 cents in just a few weeks.

Another similar company dealing with Satellite communication is ADDVALUE TECH.

Will it move like G Invacom too?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #19116 by JIRO
Replied by JIRO on topic Addvalue Tech
why is it so?

More
10 years 5 months ago #19117 by divads
Replied by divads on topic Addvalue Tech

JIRO wrote: why is it so?

similar nature.. satellite communication :)

More
10 years 5 months ago #19123 by divads
www.mti.gov.sg/NewsRoom/Pages/Mr-S-Iswar...Convention-2014.aspx

Mr S Iswaran at the Global Space and Technology Convention (GSTC) 2014
Introduction

It is my pleasure to join all of you at this year?s Global Space Technology Convention (GSTC), which is now into its sixth successful run. I am heartened to see such a good turnout from the space community this morning.

Good progress made in developing Singapore?s space industry

At last year?s convention, I had shared with you the establishment of the Office for Space Technology and Industry (OSTIn), to drive and promote the growth of Singapore?s space industry. This was in recognition of the industry?s growth potential, and its ability to create attractive jobs for our increasingly educated workforce.

In support of efforts to develop and grow Singapore?s space industry, the Government had also announced the establishment of a $90 million Satellite Industry Development Fund at Budget 2013. This fund supports industry development efforts, and public-private partnerships in R& D, to build up our satellite capabilities.

Since then, we have witnessed encouraging progress in Singapore?s space industry. 2013 saw Singapore becoming a partner for companies to grow their satellite businesses, develop technologies, and export new solutions to the world.

In particular, I am heartened by the progress of Singapore companies, in adjacent sectors such as precision engineering, electronics and info communications, who have begun to leverage on their existing capabilities to develop innovative space-based solutions.

Addvalue Technologies, a local medium-sized enterprise, is one good example. With OSTIn?s support, it is building on its expertise in radio-frequency technologies to develop a satellite-based terminal that enables data transfer between satellites in the low earth (LEO) and geo-stationary (GEO) orbits. This innovation could allow for a more efficient use of ground networks, and enable timely access to a greater amount of data. Building on such exciting projects, OSTIn will continue to work with our local industry players to enhance their expertise and capabilities to deliver satellite technologies.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #19124 by divads
Just my dream. I dream of Temasek taking a stake in Addvalue Tech :)

They are venturing into China too.

From their financial results 3Q14
3 The promising market hailing from China. We are currently aggressively pursuing the lucrative Chinese market. To date, we have successfully collaborated with a Chinese partner to develop a satellite terminal specially customized for the Chinese market. This product, having been endorsed and approved by our customer in China and is currently under sea trial, is expected to be launched by the first half of FY2015.

And also:

haha.. Singapore wants develop space industry.

MR S ISWARAN, MINISTER (PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE) AND SECOND MINISTER FOR HOME AFFAIRS AND TRADE & INDUSTRY : At last year’s convention, I had shared with you the establishment of the Office for Space Technology and Industry (OSTIn), to drive and promote the growth of Singapore’s space industry. This was in recognition of the industry’s growth potential, and its ability to create attractive jobs for our increasingly educated workforce.

So perhaps Addvalue is the pioneer in this field in Singapore. So buy now when no one is noticing :) just my view. I may be wrong, but let time tell whether I am correct :)
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by divads.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #19139 by divads
Addvalue Tech will benefit from Singapore spending in Space industry. Office for Space Technology and Industry (OSTIn) was established and is at a nurturing stage, and spell huge potential for the industry. After Biotech, next one Space Industry perhaps.

www.edb.gov.sg/content/edb/en/news-and-e...gy-and-industry.html
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by divads.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds