Eratat Lifestyle Limited

More
10 years 1 month ago #19477 by axe
Replied by axe on topic Eratat Lifestyle Limited
Some of you might not know this, but a research house used to consistently give "buy" calls on the stock, and when the default happened, they simply "ceased coverage". How convenient. Take some research reports with a pinch of salt, some of the research houses are paid by the company to write reports, so you can guess what their recommendations will be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #19483 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic Eratat Lifestyle Limited
I want to launch a complain to / against SIAS. Anyone who's ever done it - please advise how to. Just write them a letter, or do they have some channel of redress?

More
10 years 1 month ago #19484 by sykn
I agree about the research houses. I suppose if they can make some quick bucks to write what some companies want them to write, they would do it; and we wouldn't know, since we didn't pay for their services.

More
10 years 1 month ago #19489 by chinsoonyuen
with the disclaimer clause, u dare to believe the report? i wouldnt...

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19553 by Azzaramich
Replied by Azzaramich on topic Eratat Lifestyle Limited
Will the shareholders be able to team up and file for a class suit in Singapore against the company, which includes the IDs, CFO and auditor? Are there any organisations in Singapore who will take up the case.

I am not vested but I fume whenever I see such things happen and poor retail investors losing hard earned money.

sykn wrote: I want to launch a complain to / against SIAS. Anyone who's ever done it - please advise how to. Just write them a letter, or do they have some channel of redress?

The following user(s) said Thank You: sykn

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #19554 by sykn
Yes, this is exactly what I had in mind. Stocks investing is not tikam tikam. For those depending on it to make a living, this is a deadly serious affair. How can we pride ourselves to be a first world country when such things can be allowed to happen right under our noses without any consequences? Some may laugh at those "dumb enough" to even invest in Eratat in the first place, but poor stock picking is not the same as fraud. Even you pick the worst possible bank in Singapore to keep your money, you wouldn't expect the bank's CEO to run away with your money. At most it declares bankrupt and we collect what's left. But stealing our money is outrageous.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds