Technical problem at SGX website?

More
10 years 6 months ago #18669 by ontheball
I haven't been able to access COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENTS or any of the companies summary page on the SGX site since yesterday. Are they having technical problems or is it just my computer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #18670 by Rock
SGX website is undergoing scheduled maintenance from 10am on 11th January 2014 (Saturday) to 6pm, 12th January 2014 (Sunday). During this period, the website will be unavailable. We thank you for your patience.

SGX is very irresponsible to leave the public in the cold. They should have inform the public of it's website not being able to restore by 6pm, 12th January (Sunday). Today is already 15th January 2014 - 3 DAYS HAD PASSED.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #18671 by ontheball
Thanks for the info buddy. I can't believe they screwed up for so many days. Singaporean co. are usually very on the ball!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by ontheball. Reason: spelling error

More
10 years 6 months ago #18673 by min1xyz
Dear Rock & ontheball:

Try clicking on our "Listco News" button at the top right of the page. Does it take you to the latest list of SGX announcements?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ontheball

More
10 years 6 months ago #18675 by ontheball
Yes it does. Thanks. Let me take this opportunity to tell you that I had just recently discovered your website and it's the best thing that has happened to my trading/investing life. Keep up the great work!

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #18677 by Aquarius
Actually, you will encounter difficulty in accessing those pages when you are using Firefox. If you are using IE you can still access those pages but the pace is very slow in loading.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Aquarius. Reason: typo error

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds