BLUMONT or Blue Black for investors

More
10 years 9 months ago #16819 by elenatang
Bluemont hit a low of about 11.5cts on 16 Oct..strong support at 14cts broken,,hope its bleeding has stopped or about to stop

14cts for Bluemont broken...hope the bleeding has slowed down or about to stop

www.flickr.com/photos/caricature/10166950275/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #16841 by yeng
John Lee -- The worse is yet to come for Blumont when the 1-for-2 rights issue at 5c each = 861 mln new shares flood the market next week on 22nd of Oct 2013 from 9 a.m.

Existing shareholders who paid for Blumont's new share at 5c each may not recover their 5c cost by the time the trading of new shares start on 22nd Oct 2013 from 9 a.m.

More
10 years 9 months ago #16894 by elenatang
1Q14 revenue jumped 34.6% mainly attributed to revenue recognition from its Gold Mining Division which was absent in the corresponding qtr last year.Coupled with higher other income as a result of fair value gain on financial assets,Lion Gold turned the corner to report a net profit of S$2.6mil..from latest share investmentLaughingBounce

LionGold has FYE 31 March

Bluemont's 1H13 revenue rose 18.3% underpinned from higher contributions but earnings slumped due to a sharp drop in other net gains 1H13 $12.2mil verses 1H12 $28.5 mil.Bluemont has been profitable since 31 Dec 2009

Asiasion sunk into the red for 1H13 $1.554mil although Asiasions has remained profitable since 31 Dec 2009

edwinjup ( Date: 18-Oct-2013 10:57) Posted:

Past few days ..market flood with lots of bad rumours like cad or mas suspend or etc...with sgx chief confirmed lifting will be very soon...I think rumours is unfounded...

More
10 years 9 months ago #16896 by philipng
WILL THE SGX CEO lift the BAN for designated securities?!

More
10 years 9 months ago #16900 by inphyy
Singapore Exchange To Lift Trading Curbs on Three Stocks

Trading curbs on Asiasons Capital Ltd. (5ET.SG), Blumont Group Ltd. (A33.SG) and LionGold Corp. (A78.SG) would be lifted Monday, as "trading in these stocks has since become more stable," SGX said in a statement.........

More
10 years 9 months ago #16931 by Bobby64
Hi all,

I have been following this story quite a bit. Interesting happenings like this either pops up opportunities for improving regulation (for sgx) to protect investors, issues with remisiers and brokerage houses and finally opportunities for investments.

I have quantified all 3 stocks with their risk and returns. I do feel that the downside is limited, the upside however leaves much to imagination. Do check it out on my blog.

edenadvisors.blogspot.sg/

Cheers and stay sharp, stay safe.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds