REX will cross $1 soon and head even higher before end 2013

More
10 years 9 months ago #16514 by elenatang
Big names and big funds are in this, heavily supported..

Even though Rex International has only an operating track record of two years and has yet to generate revenue, pre-IPO investors were so convinced by its story that they extended convertible loans of S$35.2 million to fully fund its first two years of drilling operations in the US.

These investors include Tan Fuh Gih (tycoon Tan Kim Seng?s younger brother), Kingston Kwek (tycoon Kwek Leng Beng?s son), Tan Chin Hwee (partner of leading alternative fund management group Apollo) and 2G Capital chairman Tommie Goh (founder of JIT).

Schroders, Pareto Growth Fund, Staur Private Equity, Holberg Funds and Clements Capital are also vested in the company.

Bros n sis here go for REX

haven't seen its full potential yet...I will keep a \bit longer this time

Rex did not go under 85cts I bought all I sold from 86-87.5cts
Will hold fro the long haul since I bought mine all the way from 67-80cts..will cross $1 matter of time since the scrips limited and the investors behind there240Fest30

Buy Sell Stock Name Curr BVol Buy Sell SVol Last Chg %Chg Volume DHigh DLow CPF R/D Time Rmks ExDivDate UPC FSI
Buy Sell $ Rex Intl SGD 136,000 0.895 0.905 73,000 0.900 -0.030 -3.230 3,384,000 0.935 0.855 R 10:26:32 NA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #17311 by Garak
In the past 4 weeks, Rex has retraced heavily from peak of 93 cents .... after the Blumont saga exploded. Rex is still a concept stock, has no earnings but some heavy names to back it up. I am not sure if it's a good entry point at today's 75.5 cents. Then again, I am not a speculator nor an insider. Elena, where are U?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Garak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds