Opportunity In Crisis Investing

More
10 years 6 months ago #16814 by erelation
Hi observer2,

Do share with me your thought on CNMC after your research.
I am vested in GDX and GDXJ too but this exposure me to US risk....

Sad that GDXJ price has been affected by LionGold. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #16838 by Mel

More
10 years 6 months ago #16870 by erelation
Gold has done a reversal today from the 1251 level on the 14 Oct 2013. It is now trading at 1322 level which is positive for gold miners.....

Good luck to all CNMC shareholders..... increase in gold price + ramp up in production = significant increase in profit... and most important BIG Jump in share price. :)

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #16871 by erelation
Indian Premiums Surge $30 To Record On Physical Demand, Supply Crunch.

Gold premiums in India, the world's biggest buyer of gold along with China, jumped sharply last week as the festive season began, driving up demand, and supply remained tight on a lack of imports according to Reuters.

Premiums to London prices jumped to $30 to $40 an ounce from last week's $5 to $7, the All-India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation (GJF) said.

Source: www.gotgoldreport.com/2013/10/indian-pre...d-supply-crunch.html
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by erelation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #16884 by observer2
Hi, Erelation,
CNMC is not for me after having seen its IPO prospectus and its latest results. This is a small mining company that needs to expand its scale of operation. For individual mining stocks, I still prefer those established ones with substantial proven ore reserves and are considered grossly undervalued. While good undervalued mining stocks can offer very much higher capital gains, they also have higher risks. I think I stick to the easy and less risky option of going for ETFs when the opportunity comes.

More
10 years 6 months ago #16932 by Bobby64
Hi all,

I have been following the company blumont/asiasons and liongold quite a bit. Interesting happenings like this either pops up opportunities for improving regulation (for sgx) to protect investors, issues with remisiers and brokerage houses and finally opportunities for investments.

I have quantified all 3 stocks with their risk and returns. I do feel that the downside is limited, the upside however leaves much to imagination. Do check it out on my blog.

edenadvisors.blogspot.sg/

Cheers and stay sharp, stay safe.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds