Midas- Fake Volume

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #14470 by stockmarketmindgames

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #14476 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic Midas- Fake Volume
I have added more position today at $0.485....

After market closed, Midas make announcement with another 1.26 billion contract secured.

The last announcement was one week ago with 1.1 billion contract won. Before this 420 million contract secured on 29 May...

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #14479 by Chrysalis
Replied by Chrysalis on topic Midas- Fake Volume
What will be a good price to sell tomorrow?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #14489 by stockmarketmindgames
Oh great, see how it performs tmr. :)

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #14491 by stockmarketmindgames
I would suggest watch first and decide later. Don't rush to cut loss as it could go up first.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #14493 by FaceTheFact
Replied by FaceTheFact on topic Midas- Fake Volume
For those who may hv missed this info, dated late May13...
Maybank Kim Eng: The newly formed China Railway Corporation (spun off from former Ministry of Railways) made its capital market debut with the sale of Rmb20bn bonds last Thursday. The proceeds from the bond sales will go towards rail construction, the purchase of rolling stocks and working capital. In our view, it is a necessary move to get China’s ambitious railway plans back in gear and could potentially result in more intensive investments in the second half of this year. We continue to like Midas as a major beneficiary of the investments in China railway sector. Maintain our BUY rating and target price of SGD0.75.

If you believe in the rail story for China, stay invested. Look at other big countries and you'll understand the benefits of using rail n train transportation. I believe the Central Party knows about this, reading from all those activities being carried out in China. And if you do, don't react to all those noises and the 1-2 cents movement. Otw, you're just NOT made for this game. I'm invested. Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: novice

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds