Oceanus - World Class Speculation

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #14335 by stockmarketmindgames
On May 30th 2013, I blogged about the bullishness in Oceanus. In that blog post, the "tips" was as specific as it can be. I said "Watch Oceanus, chart looks good. Swing trade, no Contra."

Now I don't watch price action or volume but only watching for timing and it's readiness. So whatever price during that day, one should look to take it. If the stock is ready to run, why bother about what price you are getting? You are going to make money anyway!!

This morning at 7.07am, way before any market was opened, straight in my head, I knew Oceanus was going to appear in Top Volume with price rising. I could virtually read the Oceanus's BBs' mind and their ostentatious intention and so I made a post on my blog for all to witness.

Now, I called this world class speculation because no one had ever made such calls with superb accuracy and precision timing on the specific day way before the market opened. To say a stock will appear in Top Volume is an understatement. To witness it LIVE when it happened is believing. I had done many classical speculation on STI but doing it on a penny, unnoticeable stock like Oceanus just brought my skill to a whole new level which I believed I discovered something again; "How to Speculate Stocks That Will Appear in Top Volume". This shall be something for me to continue practice on.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by stockmarketmindgames.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #14356 by yeng
Oceanus about to be kicked out of Taiwan!
Tomorrow, top volume stock again -- and in the red.

info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttach..._Eng.pdf?openelement

More
11 years 1 month ago #14357 by stockmarketmindgames

yeh wrote: Oceanus about to be kicked out of Taiwan!
Tomorrow, top volume stock again -- and in the red.

info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttach..._Eng.pdf?openelement

Thanks!
stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/

More
11 years 1 month ago #14423 by yeng
One of the saddest stories I have come across in years of investing. Oceanus once aspired to be the world's biggest onshore producer of abalones. It is struggling to survive now, and going hat in hand to sharheolders for S$28 million via a rights issue.

info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttach...inal.pdf?openelement

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds