Dukang

More
10 years 10 months ago #14445 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Dukang
Using its first 3Q result this year and the 40% increase in capacity for next year. 75c valuation is still way too low.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #14446 by GEO
Replied by GEO on topic Dukang
There very strong resistance at 0.93 ~ 0.935 (4 pts). Currently RSI shows its overbought.

More
10 years 10 months ago #14448 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Dukang
2 weeks ago, analyst call sell based on TA shooting stars theory. DK continue to surged instead. Really overbought? DK follows TA?

More
10 years 10 months ago #14449 by observer2
Replied by observer2 on topic Dukang
TA is not 100% accurate. My ex-remiser used to ask his clients this question whenever anyone spoke to him about overbought or oversold stock – “IF I HAVE THE RESOURCES TO BUY 200 MILLION SHARES WITHIN A 20 CENTS PRICE RANGE AND THE PRICE WENT UP 15 CENTS AFTER COLLECTING ONLY HALF THE QUANTITY, WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT THE STOCK IS OVERBOUGHT OR I HAVE OVERBOUGHT? LIKEWISE IF I HAVE 200 MILLION SHARES TO SELL AND THE PRICE DROP 15 CENTS AFTER DISPOSING ONLY HALF THE QUANTITY, WHO ARE YOU TO SAY I HAVE OVERSOLD OR THE STOCK IS OVERSOLD?”
Interesting question to ponder!

More
10 years 10 months ago #14450 by GEO
Replied by GEO on topic Dukang
Agree that TA is not 100% accurate. it serve as a guide only.

More
10 years 10 months ago #14456 by gangho
Replied by gangho on topic Dukang
It has done superbly well during the two latest trade shows and distributors have grown from 2000+ to now 4000+. It may achieve RMB10b [S$2b] revenue ahead of 2016. Our APB took so many yrs to achieve S$2b in 2009 but Dukang will just take 2-3 yrs from current revenue. Amazing!

Trade show 1) 3月26日下午,中国白酒行业发展高峰论坛暨酒祖杜康•名仕封坛原浆酒限量发售仪式在成都举行,中国酒业协会秘书长王琦、中国白酒行业资深专家梁邦昌、新食品杂志社社长糖酒快讯网总裁汪歌等业界人士,表示未来形势有利于杜康等区域名酒崛起,建议经销商更多关注区域名酒。
作为此次论坛的主办方,洛阳杜康控股有限公司不仅收获的是众多专家的力挺和期待,还与5家公司签下了总计4.2亿元的5个年度合作大单,其中2家公司的签约额高达1亿元,连国内知名的超级经销商陕西天驹投资集团也第一次向杜康抛出了5000元的橄榄枝。

Trade show 2) 走在白酒行业前面的中国白酒文化全球行固然吸引眼球,但更让国内白酒同羡慕的是杜康提交的今年前几个月的成绩单。

“今年第一季度,杜康的省内外市场布局及销售齐头并进,销售回款同比增长100%,销量同比增长90%以上,数倍领先于国内白酒行业同期的平均增速,预计全年销售收入增幅将高达85%——100%,与豫酒第二位拉开较大差距。” 5月18日,同样在洛阳举行的“酒祖杜康 成就传奇”2013杜康控股全国经销商峰会上,洛阳杜康控股销售公司总经理苗国军向外界透露。

尽管今年白酒行业整体不太景气,但2013杜康控股全国经销商峰会的参会人数依旧爆满,近4000位参会的来自全国各地的经销商中,不乏过去代理茅台、五粮液、剑南春等名酒的代理商,他们对于杜康酒的热情追捧,也让此次大会的订单总额纪录不断刷新,最终突破12亿元,这两个数字均创造了豫酒经销商大会有史以来的最高纪录。
The following user(s) said Thank You: Val

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds