Anchun

More
11 years 3 months ago #13751 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Anchun
Disclaimer: I am heavily vested in Anchun with heavy losses.

Just to share my observation:
1) Volume has been picking up for consecutive 3 days (With prices creeping up too)

2) On most days, Volume is very thin and there are many days where there is no trading at all. Could this means some one is accumulating?

I have written off the investment totally (100% impairment haha) although I still hold on to the shares for the following reasons:

1) No flag reds for monkey business yet (S-chips)
2) Reasons for investment intact: technology prowesss,as proven by their new product(can't remember the name)being successfully commericallised within a very short frame of time.
3) Count many big names (SOEs) as their customers. (Niche)
4) Still believe in the agriculture sector story in china, and believe more will need capex in the future to reduce pollution while increasing yield. The longer the drought, the higher the pent up demand.

I didn't have the courage to accumulate at 4 cent, but is happy that I didn't throw out anythingh yet either.

Disappointments:
1) CFO has been twice overly bullish and proven wrong, hence although they are very upbeat about their new product, I will just sit and watch their sales figure speak for themselves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #13753 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Anchun
It is called the Isothermal Low Temperature High CO Shift Technology.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds