Boldest predictions for 2013

More
11 years 6 months ago #12894 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:Boldest predictions for 2013
I kind of agree with Yanhe. Property prices just has to go down because of the government's determination to prevent what is already a bubble from getting any bigger. Add that to the monstrous supply of housing, pte and hdb, that is coming this year, next year and 2015, and prices can only go down. If interest rates start to creep up from 2H this year, as I believe they will, then it takes a fool to want to buy a property for investing. 

Stock prices .... haha....it's a no-brainer! The year 2013 is when we will hear a loud roar as stock prices cheonged like they never have in many years.  Good luck guys. Buy and hold for the bull run, don't trade for puny profits.
[hr]
[Yanhe 29-12-2012]:

1. Property prices start downward correction.

2. Stock prices have a bull year.

3. COE prices start to correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #12981 by zane
Cool. Trends 1 & 2 are evidently in motion now. Should pick up moentum

More
11 years 5 months ago #13009 by zane
In the property bull run, I am sure quite a no. of speculators made small profits --compared to those who held for a few years.

The same will happen , or is happening , with those who trade stocks in & out. The bull run will reward the greatest to those who buy good-to-great companies and just hold for multi-bagger gains.

More
11 years 4 months ago #13519 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:Boldest predictions for 2013
All 3 are in motion. COE prices on the way down .... What crystal ball did you use, Yanhe? Damn zhun!

[quote [Yanhe 29-12-2012]:

1. Property prices start downward correction.

2. Stock prices have a bull year.

3. COE prices start to correct.[/quote]

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds