Sunvic another better quality S-chip

• penghock
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12571 by penghock
Sunvic another better quality S-chip was created by penghock
anyone holding this? it had climbing up slowly... the price movement high correlated to China macro economy..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jill
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12583 by Jill
Replied by Jill on topic Re:Sunvic another better quality S-chip
Hey Peng Hock, me own this lousy stock -- and it's still below my purchase price of 55 cents. It's a play by BB sometimes and if it goes up to 60 cents, chances are I am bailing out.

More
10 years 11 months ago #13975 by Mel
97 million yuan (S$20 million) profit last year.

Q4 2012 earnings 75 million yuan.

1Q 2013? Soon may be good profit report.

Analysts like Terence Wong of DMG Research reckon that the stock's net tangible asset (NTA) backing is about 70 cents, versus its current market price of about 46 cents.

"We like this story," he told BT. "If we annualise its expected quarterly profit, we are looking at earnings per share of some 20 cents this year, which translates into a price-earnings multiple of just over two times."

More
10 years 11 months ago #14029 by Mel
97 million yuan (S$20 million) profit last year.

Q4 2012 earnings 75 million yuan.

1Q 2013 80 million yuan. Annualised is 320 million RMB, or 60 cents rmb per share = 12 SGD cents. This is far lower than DMG estimate of 20 SGD cents.

Perhaps there is seasonality in its business. Anyone?

More
10 years 2 months ago #19083 by Mel
Fireworks!

The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Sunvic Chemical Holdings Limited (the “Company”)
wishes to announce that it expects to report a significantly higher profit after tax for the
Financial Year Ended 31 December 2013 compared to previous year.

The outstanding performance is mainly due to higher turnover, improved production efficiency
and stronger average prices for our products.

The Company will provide more details about its full year results when it issues its unaudited
full year financial results in end February 2014.

More
10 years 1 month ago #19430 by Mel
In May 2013 post, I annualised Sunvic's earnings and arrived at 320 million yuan. The actual result : 370 million yuan. I supposed this was very strong 2H2013 performance will carry into 2014. Now that the Frenchie MNC is going to buy a factory from Sunvic, the profit from the deal is adding to the attractiveness of Sunvic. Now still only 5X PE at 63 cents.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds