Xmas rally for s-chip

More
11 years 1 month ago #13219 by whiteluggage
wah Cheongwee!

chinaNtown!!!! thanks for making my day!
so at 12.5 take partial profit?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #13220 by tkimcs
thank you cheongwee, CCFH was also a counter that you had called in your earlier post. It had surge to no 2 volume in the last 30min, until the SGX query them.
Getting ready to sell, thank you for your guidance, will donate more to charity.

More
11 years 1 month ago #13221 by whiteluggage
congrats man tkimcs !

More
11 years 1 month ago #13222 by tkimcs
Congrate to you too for your chinaNTown. Been looking at this at 0.9 till the current price. just dun have gut to buy. Then just now itchy backside, queue for YHM at 38.
Still holding Informatics, ASTI, ISDN and Otto Marine plus the current YHM. Good luck to all.

More
11 years 1 month ago #13223 by JayMiSon
+1. Got CCFH based on CW posts.
[hr]
[tkimcs 06-02-2013]:
thank you cheongwee, CCFH was also a counter that you had called in your earlier post. It had surge to no 2 volume in the last 30min, until the SGX query them.
Getting ready to sell, thank you for your guidance, will donate more to charity.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #13240 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Xmas rally for s-chip
Very glad that really got some who make money here. Congra. It is your affinity your good karma., yours to enjoy.
But be ready, trade and observe strict stop, dont say i did not warn you. Now sti after hitting 3319, have soften to 3260, it may be side way with the dow soaring higher and it may soar but not as high for BB to distribute to you. so be extra careful with strict stop will do the job fine.
Dow will be hitting an all new time to 14300 or as high as 14400. but during this time, mid cap and small cap that got a story will soar, you may trade them. One a strong reversal start, this time , the correction to 13000 will be real.
You say, you said with coinfident and arrogance, i see u will fail this time, But i am not god, this is my analysis, and base on my analysis, this is my forcast, i cannot see the future. i base on current px action. and inter mkt trend, so far they work, with lag of the most 1 mths.
the future is not about certainties, but more on probabilites.
I hope you continue to profit from my call.
Be ready to short when i call you to.
we will see.
From now on, just follow the previous post, cos i m not making more call for fear that new guys would got stuck after reading your "thank you post" decided to take the plunge with their money, thinking that my post will make them prosper, but that would be after the correction, i will make buy call again, but not before i shorted the mkt to dow 13000.
Remember we are in dangerous time frame now for the next few week , could be 2 wks , i dont know, But i know it will come to pass.
may u all be well and happy. Thanks for your kind thought for charity,
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by cheongwee..

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds