What shd we do to the s-chip bought at high

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10495 by cheongwee
I know some will hold long hope again hope that these will be back to the px where they bought them
But say if u have bought sapphire at 30c, Qingmei at 31c, foreland at 12c.
even if given a rally in them ,i do not see them back at them at those px u bought.
So what shd you do?
sell when say there is a rally that see them double the px from today px,this is possible, that mean during the coming rally say qingmei hit 14c, foreland hit 10c, and sapphire hit 20c. u shd not hestitate to sell them and forget them, write off the losses and put that money to good use instead of stucking down here.
sometimes in the future you would remember them minus the pain, instead of seeing them day to day feeling the pain.
Dont miss the oppportunity to sell them in the rally in the hope that they will be at the px u bought them,that is not possible, worse another bear will come and bring the px even lower and u are stuck there for ages.
Be patient, if going forward u are careful, u will recover those losses in another counter. Use that money to put into another opportunity instead of stuck in these s-chip that got no hope at all.
I hope and wish you well years from now. For i myself was a victim in the clob, i know it is painful, but to hold is even worse, move on , and be careful, you will recover.
Dont speculate on penny or listen to those value talk, said this is good , that is good,.i suggest those who are conservative , to go for blue chip only after the next crash, and sit on them to go long.
may all end well and be happy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10496 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:What shd we do to the s-chip bought at high
No doubt i trade penny, but penny will be penny at the end of the day.
people may argue, that blue chip was one a penny, but we do want to be safe , isn't it?
And there are some who will say, ChinaMinzhong is good,not all penny are no good, but given a choice, which one will you put your $ in if you are a fund manager, Sembmarine or chinaMinzhong, which is more safer?
chooese wisely, unless you trade, like me.
i do not means chinaminzhong will not soar, but sembmarine will be a better bet in a crash.
i do invest in chinaMinzhong and in good profit for the current rally.
always have a stop loss, to prevent yourself get stuck like s-chip.
stop loss apply to all vestment, be it long, short of mid term

• Mike
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #12480 by Mike
My gf bought Dukang quite high at arond 40 cents. Good to see it's gradually recovering +2 cents, now at 34 cents.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #12483 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:What shd we do to the s-chip bought at high
U bought at 40c and it go down to 20c, u must have some sleepless nite and nightmare.
Alway have a stop loss, stop loss does not means you write off your $, it means u get out and get back in later using your skill. TA or whatever.to profit more or cover your losses faster.
now u just waiting to break even, for me i would buy the way up which is the trend.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds