12 september, me marriage???

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10470 by cheongwee
12 september, me marriage??? was created by cheongwee
NO, I am not getting married,but we should be getting worried.
Because if the german court cannot go along with German Chanceller, mkt will collapse big time.
With no ESM, stock will collapse.
I have this feeling that mkt may play it safe and sell out as the time for the court decision drew near., as such we shd also play safe.
What action shd we take?
I think now till one or two week before sept 12, we shd sell the strength and reduce exposure.
I believe there will be one more big correction because of this.
Just to share with you all, JMO...it may not come abount, but i do not think so.
readiness is your only protection. Be prepare.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10471 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:12 september, me marriage???
What is the chances no marrige between court and german chief will come about.
As we know the german people are not too happy that more money will be given to PIGS, if Greece is allow to extend their austerity measure. If the court is on the public side, we are in trouble.
But i sitll think political hand will be behind it , so the court will rule in favour of ESM.
But i think, since we are 60/ 40 i think the best is still for us to be defensive.
so what can we do to save ourselves, we cannot save pigs for sure, we can only eat them, or oast them to be char siew.
If a small guy like me can think of this , i believe the BB will be think likewise, so i sell , it is nothing, it will not affect the px, but BB sell big, the px will drop big.
so your action???hold and sit still and see your stock drop , or join them (BB) to sell and buy cheap later. JMO

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10472 by cheongwee
What is the chances no marrige between court and german chief will come about.
As we know the german people are not too happy that more money will be given to PIGS, if Greece is allow to extend their austerity measure. If the court is on the public side, we are in trouble.
But i sitll think political hand will be behind it , so the court will rule in favour of ESM.
But i think, since we are 60/ 40 i think the best is still for us to be defensive.
so what can we do to save ourselves, we cannot save pigs for sure, we can only eat them, or oast them to be char siew.
If a small guy like me can think of this , i believe the BB will be think likewise, so i sell , it is nothing, it will not affect the px, but BB sell big, the px will drop big.
so your action???hold and sit still and see your stock drop , or join them (BB) to sell and buy cheap later. JMO

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10473 by cheongwee
Mkt either go up big or drop big after 12 sept.
so how do we take action? shd we hold and buy later after court decision or shd we take a bet and buy now.
If u buy now, u may see some profit, which i think u will not take the profit, and then as we got nearer to 12 sept the px will come off, and you found u may be sitting on some losses.
But if we buy after 12 sept, there are chances we are buying at some high.
If that is the case, we buy high, we sell higher.
You got to make your decision, for me a trader, i m agile, but for you value or longer, then you must have your own decison.
But i think you buy in several batch, cost average. what else can i suggest.
don't say german court is no issue, german are the chief financier of europe, without them, euro is as good as dead

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds