Dukang Distillers

• Port
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #10642 by Port
Replied by Port on topic Re:Dukang Distillers
I checked the FY11 announcement. Same practice. So they are being consistent.

info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttach...ults.pdf?openelement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #10648 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Dukang Distillers
good or bad economy, chinese will just drink and they have big stomach. beers/wine can't satisfy them as they tasted like plain water, as a chinese friend told me...

• Drunkard
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #10649 by Drunkard
Replied by Drunkard on topic Re:Dukang Distillers
You shld know that beer and chinese wine are cheaper than coke and other soft drinks? That's chinese style ... where local alcohol and cigarettes are cheap due low taxes. So too is their business. Cheers!

More
11 years 7 months ago #10679 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:Re:Dukang Distillers
 Agree that the quarter results are needed for comparison re margins, expenses etc, otherwise investors have to make their own tedious calculations. Why can’t SGX make it compulsory to include quarter results as several S-Chips also do not include this in their final quarter reports.
In this case , Port is correct that Dukang’s  Powerpoint presentation provided the quarterly revenue/profits but most S-Chips do not make such presentation. I am not vested, but interesting to note that the 1Q nett margin is 15.1% vs 5.4% in 4Q.
[hr]
[observer2 30-08-2012]:

Port – I based my facts on the “Full Year Results Financial Statement And Related Announcement” which would normally show the latest quarterly results together with the cumulative quarterly results. Companies that failed to incorporate the latest quarterly results for comparison purpose, especially if it is not good, may well have a motive for doing so.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #10680 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Dukang Distillers
Seem to be the only s- chip that is optimistic about next free years, to become a strong national brand with target revenue rmb 10 billions by riding on its strong history

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #10683 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Dukang Distillers
For good wine in china it is not cheap. Like Guizhou maotai good one 500ml can go up to S$5000 easily, similar to wu liang ye, and other bland top few wine. As for Du Kang, in ancient time it may be the top ten, but nowadays it have drop below the top 20 also, not so popular and the price is also not even 1/100 of the maotai or Wu liang ye.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds