OMG!!! why this happen to me. I m finish, i got to end my life.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10455 by cheongwee
U read this holywood guy , i do not know his name, refer to top gun, or what, had committed suicide.
Dont ever do this stupid thing. There is definitely no solution in death, and worse, if there is a next life, you just simply bring the problem to the next level, and face the judgement there, which only add on even more headaches later.
And even worse,if a solution is found back here, you cannot come back here to do correction.
You said,...äyah u can talk easily, have u gone thro these problem? of course, i did, my business was on the cliff, i was cheated of a few million, and i am still here."
Just take your problem as they come, can solve , siolve it, cannot colve , solve a little, sure you can solve a little, or totally, hopless, like my cheating case, write it off. and start over again and learn not to get into this problem again.
Do we really need to solve the problem,? Just like we come to a wall, we cannot go thro, we cannot go left, right , up or down, then go reverse, forget abt the problem.
Years later, the problem will be forgotten, and you will have remember that you have cry but you do not know what were u crying for.
Let just live, our live will end by itself. There is hope in your loved one, If u got no loved one like me, then love yourself. U are your own love, If u do not love yourself, how to love other.
But u said u got money, so you can talk easy, but i believe this guy director got much more money, yet he kill himself? There are millionaires who kill themselves, not over money, so got money does not equate to no problem, though 70% of our problem arises from money.
Those millionaire are kill by the other 30%, i.e maybe relationship problem, illness, or whatever.
There is a next life, death is not the end, it is the beginning of the end, I m always ready to start a new me.
Just like in the mkt , we are always ready for bull or bear. What come may.
may u be well and happy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OMg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10456 by OMg
Replied by OMg on topic Re:OMG!!! why this happen to me.
cheongwee, i was shocked by your headline to this new thread but after reading your posting, I would say you have shared good words of wisdom. And pls, next time, no need to have such sensational headline.

For those who don't know the story, click  "Top Gun" director Tony Scott commits suicide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds