Why are you so good to share, what is your motive?

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10410 by cheongwee
Why so good to share with us, we dont know each other, are u working for syn, so you can profit from us?
Good question!!! at least, you are doing you due diligence by asking these, what the heck would a stranger like cheongwee telling us to make profit. what he get out of all this.
You see, the readship is too small to influence the price action, only BB and syn combine can move stock. I can only move stock a while only.by a few hundred lot at a time.
I earn good karma, look here, i do not call you to donate to charity and build temple or play holy man,after you make money from my suggestion or counter i call, I believe if everyone can take care of their family, they are virtually doing good karma and perform their religious duty well.
Imagine if every family are well taken care off, where can come those social problem like loan shark, drinking, gambling and so on.
So you are in fact doing good duty as a Christian or Bhuddist or whatever your religon is by taking good care of your family, though doing charity is even better.
So now, hope you all prosper and family be well and happy.
Just one well taken care family here will be smooth enough for my next life
and deep through to the skin, we need money to run a family well. in all truth honesty.
so one family benefit from my call will be doing good karma for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds