ZAGRO Asia

• Value Inv
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10129 by Value Inv
ZAGRO Asia was created by Value Inv
A friend highlighted Zagro Asia to me -- steady dividend of 1 cent every year for many years already. It is trading CO, a curious offer whereby you can buy 320 shares at 15 cents each for every 1000 Zagro shares you hold.

If you buy Zagro now at 27 cents, in essence your average price is lowered to $0.2409/share if you take up the 320-for-1000 offer. On checking the chart, I hesitated to buy now because the stock price actually was trading at around 24 cents prior to the announcement of that special offer. In other words, the market is pretty efficient, in upgrading the price!

Ex-Offer is coming up on 6 Aug -- following which the stock will adjust downward to 24 cents, I am pretty sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Value Inv
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10213 by Value Inv
Replied by Value Inv on topic Re:ZAGRO Asia
True to form, after closing at 28 cents on Friday, Zagro shares have gone ex-d at 24.5 cents.
Efficient adjustment. The stock is now clean in the sense if you buy in, don't have to be concerned about odd lots, etc.

Probably it will go to sleep -- liquidity will dwindle for months and months as this is a dividend yield stock. It's not a heavy trading stock.

• Value Inc
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10650 by Value Inc
Replied by Value Inc on topic Re:ZAGRO Asia
This morning, trading halt.
Why, after announcing Last Night that facility will be in place for trading of odd lots.

• Value Inc
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10655 by Value Inc
Replied by Value Inc on topic Re:ZAGRO Asia -- offer? no bid deal
My heart went pumping when I saw the title 'mandatory cash offer ...' in the SGX announcement.

Aiyah, in the end, it's just nothing but a requisite offer by Mr Poh as a result of the Skopini Offering... Peanut offer of 15 cents, which nobody will take up !

Back to normal trading la

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds