Sharing the

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9604 by cheongwee
Sharing the was created by cheongwee
Say now you are making less money( recession ), and still borrowing more, and then come next year your debt is due. How are you going to settle the bill?

Do you have money to pay, But wait a minute, you say, how can you be so sure that i cannot pay, by then i would have recover and making money, so i can borrow more to pay the previous debt.

Ok, what is your chances of recovering. Your recovering is not depend on yourself alone, even US depend on Euro zone, we depend on US, China, and China depend on Euro and US. You see we are globalised and join together, like a big ship, all riveted together, all the decks. if sink all go down. maybe a certain part still float above water, like maybe some country are solid, like Swiss.,we do not know, But Singapore will go down for sure, our STI will collapse.

so what is the chances of them(PIGS) recovering?

So this is obvious that you will be down and out for sure come next yr, plain and simple.

"you" here is refering to PIGS.

so if what if i (cheongwee) is wrong, well, then we just jump back in and ride it up. Loos a little profit is better than lossing sleep, Very unlikely that i will be wrong.

But if i m right, the stock price got much more to go down till u loss your sleep like 2008 all over again, but this time , thing will be more pessimistic  that we will see a new super low. How low i dont know, but lower than 2009 for sure.

so it is ok, to sell and side line by Q4, the risk is greater by staying, because you should have seen 2008, mkt collapse fast, that you got no time to run, Leave early before the crowd rush for the exit.

wrong you loss a few % point, right, you will be prosperous.

the lsat time 2008, i make tons, i hope to repeat it this time around.

I am making a suggestion, if it hurt to hear this, my apology, i just like to share and make sure my friend all here are safe and well. I do not benefit by posting here , except to incurr hate,because this may not go well with some of you.

good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9605 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Sharing the
I hope i have share the "PIGS" with you ahead of it being roasted by 2013.

The PIGS are delicious for us trader, learn to short, it is going to be profitable, for 2013.
[hr]
[cheongwee 22-06-2012]:

Say now you are making less money( recession ), and still borrowing more, and then come next year your debt is due. How are you going to settle the bill?

Do you have money to pay, But wait a minute, you say, how can you be so sure that i cannot pay, by then i would have recover and making money, so i can borrow more to pay the previous debt.

Ok, what is your chances of recovering. Your recovering is not depend on yourself alone, even US depend on Euro zone, we depend on US, China, and China depend on Euro and US. You see we are globalised and join together, like a big ship, all riveted together, all the decks. if sink all go down. maybe a certain part still float above water, like maybe some country are solid, like Swiss.,we do not know, But Singapore will go down for sure, our STI will collapse.

so what is the chances of them(PIGS) recovering?

So this is obvious that you will be down and out for sure come next yr, plain and simple.

"you" here is refering to PIGS.

so if what if i (cheongwee) is wrong, well, then we just jump back in and ride it up. Loos a little profit is better than lossing sleep, Very unlikely that i will be wrong.

But if i m right, the stock price got much more to go down till u loss your sleep like 2008 all over again, but this time , thing will be more pessimistic  that we will see a new super low. How low i dont know, but lower than 2009 for sure.

so it is ok, to sell and side line by Q4, the risk is greater by staying, because you should have seen 2008, mkt collapse fast, that you got no time to run, Leave early before the crowd rush for the exit.

wrong you loss a few % point, right, you will be prosperous.

the lsat time 2008, i make tons, i hope to repeat it this time around.

I am making a suggestion, if it hurt to hear this, my apology, i just like to share and make sure my friend all here are safe and well. I do not benefit by posting here , except to incurr hate,because this may not go well with some of you.

good luck.

• Angmo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9606 by Angmo
Replied by Angmo on topic Companies with Exposure to Europe
According to 2010 OCBC report, 
EXPOSURE TO EUROPE: What companies, how much
the following have more than 20% exposure to Europe. (Wonder if the figure has been reduced by now).

* HTL, SATS, Olam, ComfortDelgro and NOL.

ComfortDelgro probably is safe because people still need its bus services! In fact, even more so as some have to give up their cars.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9607 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Sharing the
GSH, bought 6.3 and still acc. this morning bought more at 7.2
not a call, though i woulfd like u to profit.
wait till u see higher px.
unifiber, another .

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9608 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Sharing the
these 2 u will see double, for trading ,not long.
[hr]
[cheongwee 22-06-2012]:

GSH, bought 6.3 and still acc. this morning bought more at 7.2
not a call, though i woulfd like u to profit.
wait till u see higher px.
unifiber, another .

• Advisor
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9609 by Advisor
Replied by Advisor on topic GSH
7.7 cents is a good price to consider exiting. Won't double -- with 2 billion shares now and 2 billion to be issued to Goi, it's 4 billion. Then X7.7 cents, already S$308 million market cap liao. It was less than 1 cent just a few months ago

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds