Will markets rally if Greece exit Eurozone?

More
11 years 11 months ago #9316 by relaxing
Watch this video and make yr own judgement.  Other than W Buffet, my fav gurus are Marc Faber ( based in Thailand ) and Jim Rogers ( based in Spore ) as they are unconventional plain talkers and very entertaining, esp on live TV.  Good to hear diff views other than those Wall St gurus with vested interests . But I don’t quite agree with Marc re China , though he is much smarter. Maybe he shorted China LoL. ?

profit.ndtv.com/video/Global-markets-to-...ne-Marc-Faber/232499

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #9317 by yeng
Ha! That is what I was thinking too .... Markets have been preparing for the Grexit for so long and no doubt have been dragged down by the fear of the consequences. I think there is a good chance they will rally when the worst has come to pass. Maybe not right away -- because the exit will cause a lot of mess inthe financialsystem. But give it a few months, who knows? The markets will recover sharply as people & systems deal with the Grexit and ...... incredible tho it may seem ... Life Goes On!

More
11 years 11 months ago #9342 by yeng
This Greek drama is making a surprising twist >>>> Currently, stocks are rising in Europe! The euro strengthened for the first time in five days! Reason: Greek opinion polls showed growing support for parties backing a bailout plan.

More
11 years 11 months ago #9364 by relaxing
Wall St gurus are now in full swing until 17 June Greece election. Just last week the guru was bullish on stocks now he is not . If you follow blindly and rushed out to buy stocks last week, what are you gonna do now?  Don’t be surprised if guru is bullish again in a week’s time LoL.  Fun watching their body language and straight faces in live interviews. 
I am not saying the coming Greece election will end up like the Y2K millennium bug non-event.  Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. If have to buy, only buy solid stocks  with spare cash ( ie cash you don’t need for one or two yrs ). Buy slowly, no need to rush – let the short sellers do the work.  My views only.  
  www.cnbc.com/id/47617669

More
11 years 11 months ago #9390 by Joes
Monday will provide opportunity to some contrarian investors to buy in at lower prices... What to buy, ah? My list:

KEPPEL LAND at $2.60,
HIAP HOE at 50 cents,
YANGZIJIANG at 88 cents.

More
11 years 11 months ago #9391 by peterlynch
what about ARA at $1.10, F&N at $6, Vicom at $4, KIngsmen at $0.60?

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds