Kian Ann Engineering Limited

More
12 years 2 months ago #9046 by josephyeo
Why I like Kian Ann ....
  Kian Ann Engineering Limited Why I like Kian Ann … 1)
Positive Revenue trend revenue trend full year june '08 full year june '09 full year june '10 full year june '11 half year dec '12 (in millions) 150.1 134.8 149.4 162.3 86.1 2) Positive profit/loss trend profit/loss full year june '08 full year june '09 full year june '10 full year june '11 half year dec '12 (in millions) 11.1 11.5 13.2 16.7 9.8 3 )Good dividend history dividend history full year june '08 full year june '09 full year june '10 full year june '11 half year dec '12 (in cents) 0.7 0.7 1.0 1.1 0.33 4 )Trading below nta Price at date of posting: 22.5 cts Nta : 33.7 cts 5 )Good Dividend yield 4% to 5% estimate   Management is committed to distribute 25% of nett profit to shareholders. Extract from Kian Ann Media Release on 14 Feb 2012. Committed to Rewarding Shareholders :      
In view of its financial performance for 1HFY2012, the Board has declared an interim dividend of 0.33 cent per share. Since October 2011, the Group has adopted a dividend policy of paying annual dividends of at least 25% of the consolidated net profit attributable to owners of the parent of Kian Ann Group. For its last financial year (FY2011), total dividend amounted to 1.1 cents per share.         6) Conclusion : Express above are just my feelings n perceptions of the company. It is not to be taken as a recommendation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9047 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:Kian Ann Engineering Limited
I like it too, as a yield stock (rather than a growth stock).
There was an article that explained its business (but didn't mention the capital intensive nature)
[url=http://www.nextinsight.net
/story-archive-mainmenu-60/916-2012/4686-kian-ann-heavy-machinery-and-diesel-engine-parts-supermarket]KIAN ANN: One of the world's largest spare parts supermarket[/url]

• Peter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10384 by Peter
Replied by Peter on topic Re:Kian Ann Engineering Limited
Was eyeing this stock for its dividend yield. Now has gone up about 50% in just 2 months. Why no query from SGX?

• Peter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10389 by Peter
Finally, Kian Ann asked for trading halt. Wonder what is the big news.

• Ann
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10396 by Ann
OMG, another privatisation coming ??? 

The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Kian Ann Engineering Ltd (the “Company”) wishes to inform shareholders of the Company that it has been approached by a party in relation to a possible transaction involving the shares in the Company.

The Company wishes to advise shareholders that such discussions are preliminary and non-binding in nature and there is no assurance that any definitive or binding agreements or any transaction will result from such discussions.

• Peter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10419 by Peter
I see that NextInsight did highlight the merits of Kian Ann before in an exclusive interview in 2011:
KIAN ANN: One of the world's largest spare parts supermarket

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds