XinRen - vol 34 m shares?

More
13 years 3 months ago #5617 by yeng
Anyone knows why this aluminum play is shooting up? Volume is astounding at 34 million shares and the stock price is up 3 cents. Touched 49 c.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #5620 by TigerMel
Very good luck and gains to you if you have invested in XinRen which is doing S$0.515 and is edging higher.  Meanwhile Dyan-Mac is doing the the high of S$0.64 but my feeling is that it will reach its peak at S$0.66 level.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #7893 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:XinRen - top vol
TigerMel, long time no talk about XinRen. Today, just remembered about this stock when I saw it is in the top vol list.

+2 cents  == 30.5 cents. Cheap or not?
[url=http://www.nextinsight.net
/story-archive-mainmenu-60/912-2011/4557-xinren-extremely-undervalued-]DBS Vickers: XINREN 'extremely undervalued', ARA's target upped, YANGZIJIANG a potential 3-bagger[/url]

Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by yeng.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7954 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:XinRen - vol 34 m shares?
I think this stock is under heavy accumulation, becos trading volume since the start of 2012 has easily crossed 1 m a day. Going nowwhere and cannot jump over 30-cent level -- yet.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7993 by Rich
Since the start of the year, my broker said watch XinRen as trading velocity going up. 30 cents is still way below DBS Vickers' target price of 65 cents.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8204 by Rich
I will hv to buy her dinner. Xinren now 38 c.
[hr]
[Reck 18-01-2012]:

Since the start of the year, my broker said watch XinRen as trading velocity going up. 30 cents is still way below DBS Vickers' target price of 65 cents.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds