Technical Analysis of World Indices

More
14 years 1 month ago #3490 by trendlines
Hello folks, In this thread i\'ll be posting occasional technical analyses of asian, and other world indices, if that\'s ok with the admin guys. I notice recent posts on the upbeat performance of China Shanghai shares. About a month ago, a medium-term bullish pattern was identified in the Shanghai Composite with a target of 4000. Short-term though, it is in a neutral pattern with a target of 3200. Here\'s the reason behind the recent performance, and whether it\'s sustainable. trendlines618.blogspot.com/2010/03/shang...-term-beautiful.html Feel free to post your technical or fundamental views of world indices here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3517 by trendlines
Hang Seng Index is hovering at the relatively lofty height of 22000, and facing overhead resistance. Expect a consolidation here, but an eventual move above is possible in the weeks/months ahead. trendlines618.blogspot.com/2010/04/hang-...t-term-overhead.html

More
14 years 1 month ago #3533 by trendlines
HSI may be on a breakout short-term, but expecting consolidation uner 22600. trendlines618.blogspot.com/2010/04/hang-...t-term-breakout.html

More
14 years 1 month ago #3534 by Morpheus
Thanks. HSI looks bullish and it could break 23000 soon.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3551 by trendlines
Yep, especially when Shanghai breaks out. In the very short term (next couple of days), we could see a rise in Shanghai: trendlines618.blogspot.com/2010/04/shang...-short-term-one.html

More
14 years 1 month ago #3590 by trendlines
Although not an index, it\'s an important stock. SGX has reached the target of 8.3. What\'s next? Here\'s my take :) trendlines618.blogspot.com/2010/04/sgx-escape-velocity.html

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds