ASL marine and Midas - doing well

More
14 years 6 months ago #2197 by winstorn
My recommended ASL Marine and Midas are doing well today. If you still have these 2 counters, you may keep them till CNY period. Both these 2 counters will continue their uptrend. I have seem some other forum readers commented about these 2 stocks to buy only at lower levels. They are correct to buy low and sell high. But do not forget that these 2 stocks are now on the uptrend to form the next high before any correction takes place. As for Oceanus, I suspect, it will be forming a flag before the next uptrend maybe in the next few days. There are still some panickers around who want to sell whenever the prices goes the other way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2319 by Morpheus
Ang family is accumulating. Cannot be wrong. Cheapest marine stock in SGX. Lelong Lelong

More
14 years 6 months ago #2321 by at301273
Bro again you are spot on with ASL and MIDAS,any ideas on Yanlord. It seems like something is cooking and with GLCs as partners in China what are the opportunities for Yanlord in 2010?

More
14 years 6 months ago #2323 by winstorn
Frankly speaking, I do not fancy any S-chips company as previously I had bad experience with Celestial and Ferro China. Since that you had ask about Yanlord, my chart shows clearly downward trend ie forming lower highs and lower lows already. Recently China had introduce some bank lending controls for all buyers of second property and this had some impact on the overall property market in China. Since that the chart does not looks good and also there are a number of resistance to break with the first resistance level at 2.30 follow by 2.40, then 2.53 and so on, why waste time on this counter. You have so many beautiful Singapore counters to look on. eg. SPH, ST Engrg, Singtel, etc Do look out for my new postings on short term play next week.

• Wendy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10429 by Wendy
Replied by Wendy on topic Re:ASL marine and Midas - doing well
Hi Winston, it's been 2 years - wat you think of ASL? The order book is pretty good. The stock price is starting to move but I worry about its illiquidity, hence not vested *(yet).

More
10 years 9 months ago #16477 by Big Fish
Rock steady at 67 cents with Fidelity as SS.

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/component/...peculative-newbuilds

CIMB target price is 86 cents.

Dividend of 2 cents coming.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds