Lian Beng

More
10 years 10 months ago #14528 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Lian Beng
eface58, I personally think Lian Beng has sound investment merits altho I have not put $ in it (as I have other stocks to invest in). I was just wondering if you could send us a screenshot of your purchase of LB shares. Just for avoidance of doubt, because in the past I have seen postings in other forums of people buying grand amounts (which don't sound credible to me anyway). I don't know if a screenshot can be pasted onto this forum. alternatively, i suggest you email it to the forum administrator, who can then tell us if this is indeed true. the admin email is admin@nextinsight.net
I hope the Admin don't mind. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #14532 by novice
Replied by novice on topic Lian Beng
i seek advice from general public on the counter that i hv bought and stated the reasons i bought it, and the counters which i plan to buy simply because there are things that other people see, but i don't.

mr.greenrookie has given some very meaning advice and i think when he buys shares, he is investing in the business and look for some gain in medium or long term. mr relaxing also advise that timing is important and buying stocks may not be the right time now.

these are the comments that i like, and which i think is meaning to all the others.

there are people who keep boasting that they have sold whatever share that they bought at a low price, plucking figures from thin air. we can choose to ignore these types of comments.

More
9 years 9 months ago #20376 by novice
Replied by novice on topic Lian Beng
insider news :

lian beng will announce its FY2014 results within 2 weeks.
with the change in the method of accounting for investment properties from cost to fair value model. this will make a material contribution to the Group's profits for the full financial year ending 2014.

the company will declare record high dividend.

vested

More
9 years 9 months ago #20393 by darrickhancock
Replied by darrickhancock on topic Lian Beng
i have also put some money in lian beng. i am not sure if this change of accounting method will significantly increase its NAV. hope to hear some comments from those who are familiar with this industry.

More
9 years 7 months ago #20830 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Lian Beng
Novice: After more than 1 year, are you still holding Lian Beng? Your gain is impressive : from 52.5 cents to 72 cents, if still holding.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds