Global Invacom - A Rare Gem

More
4 years 11 months ago #24731 by Heng8888
G Invacom has terminated proposed acquisition of Tactilis. Before the proposal to acquire Tactilis, G Invacom was hovering around $0.10. Personally, it think it is a right move for G Invacom to terminate this acquisition as I think paying USD$200m for Tactilis which is making net losses of USD2.3m, net assets of USD2.8m don't make much economic sense even though Tactilis could be profitable in future.

The temination has brought relief to G Invacom's shareholders as G Invacom will not be overpaying this proposed acquisition. This company is grossly undervalued in its share price for 3 main reasons: (i) It has been profitable for two recent FYs, (ii) Current NTA per share is USD 20.84 cents (iii) one of the Group’s existing customers, a major global VSAT integrator, which has been purchasing antennas from the Group, has now added new orders for data over satellite transceiver electronics resulting from the Skyware Technologies purchase in Q3 FY2018. The Group anticipates that overall VSAT shipments in FY2019 will exceed that of FY2018. These are all positives for G Invacom which will be reflected in its share price in the coming months.

( links.sgx.com/FileOpen/GIGL_FY2018%20Res...cement&FileID=545866 )

----Vested
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rich, Val

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #24732 by Rich
heng8888, good pick and i agree it's undervalued grossly. after the news, the stock has jumped 73% to 7.3 cent.

Still v cheap compared to the NAV 20.8 US cents.... but I would take off about 4. 8 US c for goodwill and intangible assets, to be conservative.

To me that means the NAV is 16 US cts or 21.6 Singapore cts. Wow, grossly undervalued stock at 7.3 cents currently
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Rich.

More
4 years 10 months ago #24742 by Heng8888
Thanks Rich for your comments. I am more positive about G Invacom after its recent AGM for the following reasons:

1. G Invacom will consider shareholders' request for a share buyback;
2. Chairman is receptive to the idea of declaring dividends as a booster to shareholders' confidence;
3,. G Invacom want to participate in 5G.projects as its satellite technology will help 5G to become a truly global network; and
4. The board is trying all means (other than share consolidation) to get out of SGX watchlist.

All these developments will be positive to G Invacom's share price soon. Indeed, it will be an exciting time to watch these positive developments unfold.

More
4 years 10 months ago #24751 by Heng8888
G Invacom has secured two contracts worth a total US$6 million to supply direct-to-home satellite outdoor units to a major Asian broadcaster. Both contracts will run for 24 months and are expected to contribute to the group’s financial performance for the FY19. After the news has been announced, its share price has surged to $0.085 on a high volume traded.
I believe this is just the beginning of upward trend of G Invacom's share price. I am excited about its impending positive developments and these will further drive its share price upward till it is able to get out of SGX watchlist.
G Invacom is indeed a rare gem as it is has so much potential to be realised and yet it is so undervalued.

Increasing Vested

More
4 years 10 months ago #24761 by Heng8888
G Invacom has just announced its Q1 FY2019 result and it is very positive. Net profit has increased 127.3% to US$0.7 million and its net asset value per share has increased from 20.84 US cents to 21.04 US cents. Going forward, judging from its strong contract momentum and increasing demand of its products, G Invacom should continue to deliver both revenue and profit growth.

G Invacom has also committed to make efforts and consider various options to get out of SGX watchlist. We will wait for G Invacom to make further announcement to update its shareholders in due course. All these positive developments will further reinforce the upward trend for its share price.

---Vested----

More
4 years 9 months ago #24798 by bluesky3000
The growth has always been positive and steady, remarkable

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds