COUNTERS I AM HOLDING NOW - VIEWS PLS

More
9 years 11 months ago #19666 by rat
CURRENTLY HOLDING YANG ZI JIANG , HAN KORE , EMS AND YING LI . PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE EXPERTS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #19667 by Joes
I am not the most successful investor around but if u want my 2 cents worth ---

YZJ -- ok at 1.10. Will give decent return over 1 year period.

Ying LI -- ok at 29 cents, as it's undervalued and brought down by bad sentiment after spore ceo left.

Hankore -- ok at 12-13 cents. Injection of everbright assets should be nice.

EMS -- dont know anything about this. Maybe you can tell me why you bought it.

Sino Granndness is a sexy stock. Just waiting for IPO of its subsi.

More
9 years 11 months ago #19668 by dsk
Long position: Oxley, Capland, SGX, Lee Metal, Thbev, Sino Grandness, kepreit
Short position: Dukang, SkyOne

More
9 years 11 months ago #19671 by sykn
Regarding Ying Li, I am also vested, but went in at too high a price, so I'm stuck! There is an analyst report that they should book more gains at this coming Quarter's report, so I am mildly hopeful. But on hindsight, my own analysis concluded that the performance track record the last few years have not really been that great. Coupled with the CEO's departure and the S-chips fiasco, the price drop has been quite brutal. Still hoping for a better set of results at the coming reporting season. Hope it helps.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #19673 by sumer
I don't venture much out of the prop sector, but I did own Singrand for a while, but was a bit wary after the share price seems trapped by an artificial ceiling of about 78ct, despite all the very positive write-ups of the impending IPO of Garden Fresh. Based on available figures, I would imagine the stock at more than $1 by now, and failure to do so makes me wonder if I don't know something that the sellers know.

The chart of Ying Li seems to speak of trouble, even if I don't know anything about its fundamentals. EMS Energy was part of the penny energy play, which could be over, for now. For penny stocks, one never knows what surprises (or lack of) the stock will generate, but that's part of their characteristics that you will have to live with if you decide to own them.

YZJ is an institutional stock, and you can probably read ample analyst reports on the stock if you Google.

I think Hankore is interesting, and I own a bit of it. You must know that it will soon consolidate its shares and will be a Penny counter no more. There are also ample reports on Hankore, so I won't go into the details. But this is the only stock in your list that I own.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sumer.

More
9 years 11 months ago #19678 by rat
after some consideration, i have sold my hankore.

Balance YZJ, EMS ENERGY AND YING LI.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds